A wedding videographer captures the most special moments of your wedding and converts them into a movie. It would be a pleasure to see those beautiful moments such as walking down the aisle and taking the wedding vows again and again. Therefore, it is very important to hire a good wedding videographer. Here are some helpful tips for you to hire a nice wedding videographer:
1. Research well: Do not hire a random videographer. You must understand that your videographer would have such a huge responsibility on his shoulders. Therefore, you should conduct a fair amount of research before hiring a wedding videographer. At first, you should gather a list of videographers by seeking recommendations from your friends or relatives. Then you should visit their websites and see what their clients have said about their service.
2. Watch sample videos: You would definitely get a couple of sample videos on the website of every videographer. Watch as many videos as you can to have an idea of the videographer's work. You should also check the sound quality, especially during vows and speeches. If you are impressed with the sample videos, then you can approach the videographer for an interview.
3. Ask some important questions: After being impressed with the sample videos, you should fix an appointment with the potential videographer. You should ask him some important questions in the interview. Some of the questions are as follows:
4. Stick to your budget: The wedding videographer will definitely try to sell you an expensive package. Therefore, you should stick to the budget so that you don't end up spending a huge amount of money on your wedding film. 5. Consider his personality: Even if you are satisfied with all the answers of the wedding videographer to the questions that you have asked him, do not hire him if he has a rude personality. A wedding videographer must have an endearing and amicable personality.
Generally, the entertainment factor in the wedding receptions is a musical band or a DJ. Though a DJ or a musical band keeps most of the guests entertained, there are many more ideas that can make your reception full of fun and entertainment. Remember, that all the guests present in the reception might not be fond of dancing. Here are some great ideas for you:
1. Table games: Games are always fun. Table games would be enjoyed by all your guests. The table game called "Mad Libs" is a nice way through which your guests can bond with each other as they ask questions. There are several other table games that you can play at your reception.
2. Arrange a photo booth: A photo booth is a great way to keep your guests entertained. There are several wonderful props inside a photo booth where your guests can click some awesome pictures.
3. Hire an artist: To make your reception full of fun and entertainment, you can hire an artist who would make portraits of your guests who are interested in getting themselves sketched.
4. A fancy guest book: Instead of keeping a traditional guest book in your reception, go for something fancy and colorful such as a wishful tree where guests can write down their messages or a huge photograph of the couple around which the guests can write down their wishes.
5. Word search napkins: You can keep word search napkins on each guest table where the guests need to find out the names of the couple. The guest who finds the maximum number of the couple's name hidden in the napkins wins a special hamper.
6. Set up photo stand-ins: A photo booth is definitely a great idea, no doubt. However, if you want to make your reception more lively and fun, then you can set up a hilarious photo stand-in where the guests can pose for a funny picture.
7. Display some romantic pictures of the couple: You can display some beautiful and romantic pictures when you were dating each other before marriage in your reception. Your friends and family would love to see those romantic moments that you and your partner have shared. It would add a wonderful romantic vibe in the reception.